Read my Experience in my Istanbul Trip
It was a memorable trip! The only city that is situated in two continents. Actually, the movies Taken 2 and Skyfall encouraged me to visit this city hehe
History Repeats Itself
Well, I experienced again this uncommon condition on which the left side of my face was paralyzed.
Let's Get Physical!
I'm proud to say that I have lost 10.5 kilograms in 2 months. Want to know what keeps me going with my exercise routine?
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- Make sure you have a passport picture that was taken not more than six months. Information on the correct photo can be found here: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/photos.html. Prepare a scanned copy of it and use the photo tool on this website to crop the required size and face dimension.
- Complete the online application (https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/). They call it DS-160 (Non-immigrant Visa Application). I would advise to prepare your resume and refresh your travel history. The application form will ask you about personal data, travel plan, family information, education, employment history, income and countries you have visited. After completing the form, it will give you unique number and a barcode.
- Next is to pay the visa application fee and make an appointment. Visit the page https://usvisa-info.com/. You will need to register and input all your details and I think the unique number from DS-160 form will be needed. On this step, you will be asked to pay and choose your preferred location of passport pickup.
- Lastly, make sure to arrive on your appointed date, time and location. I would advise you to go there one hour before your appointment and make sure to wear semi-formal attire.
- A passport that is valid for at least six months.
- Also, bring your old passport. It might contain stamps from other countries that you have visited.
- Bring passport picture.
- Bank statements for the last three months.
- Letter from your employer stating position, start date and salary
- Letter from your employer establishing purpose of travel.
Monday, September 8, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Monday, July 29, 2013
Monday, June 17, 2013
- Profit. The stock exchange index has reached to record breaking points and for many investors, it is a very good thing and it also means profit. Many investors are taking advantage of the percentage of gain from their portfolio so they were probably excited in taking in more money (I admit I am one of them haha)
- Foreign Investors. I also read and heard that many foreign investors are pulling out their money and transferring it to the recovering economy of the US. It means lesser investment in our part and it is a huge part in the gradually decreasing of the index point. Is there a way that the government should lessen the foreigner's privilege in getting stocks in our country?
- Current News. I think that Serendra explosion thing have contributed to this. There was a huge concern that the cause was a bomb. This news spreaded wrongly as the investigation results did not come in a faster way. The terrorism news is very bad in a country and can whisper negative impact to neighboring countries, so bad means negative and negative means lower index points.
- Panic. Of course if your profit is slowly negating, you might want to sell your stocks just to avoid a total loss. My officemate sold his stocks in a panic mode even if it was a loss. Many of us are looking into a negative perspective that leads us to grab the profit immediately rather than checking the probable positive outcome in the near future. There is no shortcut in success.