Monday, December 15, 2008

Bestfriend is in Town!

I picked up my best buddy last November 10, right after my arrival from Indonesia. His arrival was 10 in the morning while mine was 12 noon. So he waited for over 2 hours. The problem that day was that my cellphone was empty battery so I looked for an outlet where I can charge it inside the airport! Hahaha... Luckily, I have found one and met best in McDonald's. Then we headed to my place where we rested for a while and left again to eat dinner and to look for money changer. We went to Orchard and showed him the popular place for Filipinos here... in Lucky Plaza... hahaha... Afterwards, I brought him to his Uncle's place because he stayed there for I think 2 weeks but currently, he is now staying with me in Geylang.

I have accompanied him to several places here in Singapore. We came to National Museum, it was my first time there so I also enjoyed it and learned a bit of information about SG's history. The place was quite cool as it was not crowded that day. Best enjoyed taking pictures, click these links (1,2,3) to see his nice shots. After that tour in museum, we headed to my friend's pool party in Central Grove because she celebrated her birthday. We had our dinner there, hehehe... but we were not prepared to swim as we did not bring any swimming garments. Best also took pictures of the place, take a look here.

Our next trip was in Suntec City, I treated him for a nice Korean dinner. Actually, I was on sick leave that day but I have to go to Suntec to get medical certificate from a clinic there. As usual, he took a lot of pictures again but the fountain that time was not at it's picturesque scene so we decided that we will just return to the place to have a nice and masterpiece photo of the fountain. Check his photos on the Suntec City here.

Singapore zoo was the next place we headed to. It was a free ticket from my housemate's friend. Nakalibre kami ng entrance. I think the news on the White Tiger and Malaysia tragedy was still a big buzz that time. The view for the tiger was closed that moment. But still, we enjoyed "animal seeing" of the place but I am telling you, it was so tiring, puro lakad, para akong nagtreadmill ng 1 hour. Pictures in the zoo can be viewed here. I think we stayed on the zoo for at least 3 or 4 hours then we decided to go home but first, we had dinner in AMK Hub. Best and I separated from them after the dinner because we came back to Suntec City for the night photoshoot of the Fountain of Wealth.

We hurried to Suntec City and best was running that time... nakakatawa mukha nya... When we arrived there, he immediately took out the tripod and his camera and started to photoshoot. I was kinda tired that time so I decided to take a seat and waited for him to finish his job. If you look on his photos here, wow, I think he is really good on the craft of photography... galing... pwede na... hehehe... It was a tiring night so we said goodbyes and parted ways to take a rest after the photoshoot.

Days before I leave for my vacation in Manila, we went to Bugis for a mini shopping. We bought bags and several items that I will bring in Manila. Then we had a merienda on Long John Silvers. After that, I also accompanied him on his Esplanade and Merlion night shots. Whoa! the pictures were great! Though it was a long walking process, I still enjoyed it. Best was so excited with his shots... View his masterpieces here. As of now, I think we are done with the "pamamasyal" mode to concentrate on his job hunting. Currently, he is waiting for a job offer and I'm sure it will be sooner. Good thing bestfriend is in town, someone who I can talk to and share my experiences and sentiments here. As I also lend my ears to listen to all his stories.


Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons