Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Tourists: Fujitsu Friends

Last 3rd of July, after I submitted necessary documents for my PR application in ICA, I bumped immediately to Budget Terminal of Changi Airport. I met there my friends whom I have known since the Fujitsu (WeServ) days way back in 2004. They were Allan, Chi, Tong, Ivy and her boyfriend Sonny and sister Irene. After a quick transaction in a money changer inside the airport, we met Ann in Kallang MRT station and made our way to the Regin Hotel in Sims Way. Then they made a retouch and refreshed themselves before we went to Vivocity for our lunch. Since Ann and I were in the night shift that day, we left them as they made their way to Sentosa.

On the next day, we visited the Chinese and Japanese gardens as early as 7 in the morning. It was my first time to go there to the fact that I have been staying here for over a year. Anyway, I found the place a perfect spot for morning jogging and the scenes were very refreshing. We also paid a visit on this Turtle Musem which displays over a thousand of turtle species. After touring the gardens, again, Ann and I left them as Ann was in need of sleep and I had to workout in gym. The tourists visited the Singapore Zoo on their own. Around 5 pm, I met them again and this time, it was in Raffles Quay MRT station as their next destination was the Espalanade and Merlion Park. They made their photoshoot and enjoyed the fresh air. We had our dinner that night in the famous Lau Pa Sat then made a shopping spree in Bugis.

We were all checked in around 6:30 in the morning on the next day. We had a flight to Kuala Lumpur to spend a day of visit. We made our way to the KL Sentral from the LCCT airport then took the MRT going to Putra station. Our next destination was Genting Highlands. We took the Souteast Asia's longest cable car and we were all frightened at the beginning but eventually recovered from the fear. It was almost 3 pm so the lunch was our next target and we found this small restaurant in Genting and I ordered immediately Nasi Lemak as I was really hungry that time. Checking out rides wasn't our goal as we were in the nick of time so we just roamed the place and felt the ultimate cold weather. We hurriedly back to the city at around 6 pm and headed directly to KLCC to have dinner and took photos in front of the world famous Petronas towers. After that tiring day, we made our super rest in Tune Hotel.

Our flight back to Singapore was 7:45 in the morning so there was again a morning rush. After arrival in Singapore, Ann came back to her house to prepare for work and she was accompanied by Chichi. Since I didn't feel well that day, I filed for a sick leave but still had the remaining powers for the shopping process... hehehe... We urgently looked for the PUMA store in Ngee Ann City as Sonny had this 45% employee discount. I bought a shirt and jeans. We met again Ann and Chichi in Dhoby Ghaut station and we all headed to Chinatown. Ann treated us a super lunch that we all enjoyed. We returned to Dhoby Ghaut and we were supposedly to buy items in Crocs but we all changed our mind. So that moment, Ann was going to work while the tourists were heading to airport again for their flight back to Manila and I went directly home to rest.

Such very tiring days but I really enjoyed those times same as I enjoyed our trip in Bangkok last year. Forgot to mention that the eight of us traveled together before and that was in Thailand. Our next plan is to visit Australia and New Zealand, hopefully on January 2010.


aybee nge said...

Talaga bang january na ang Australia? Sobrang lapit na nun ah!!!! Di ba pedeng around June-Aug ulit? Para winter dun! Nyahaha!!!

40K na ba budget nyan???

carlomalbas said...

hmmm.... sige try nating i-move... tutal manggagaling ako sa gastos nun kasi december nasa macau/hk ako eh... hehehe

Post a Comment

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons